We are currently rendering services to Tankers, Bulkers, Containerships, Barges, Pushers and Tugboats both as General and Protecting Agents.
We work 24/7 and around the clock to fullfil your every need. Direct contact via WhatsApp allows you to have realtime followup of operations
- Continuous contact with Port operators and follow up of daily bulletins by navigation Authorities enable us accurate programming of inbound and outbound traffic starting from appointment of Pilots, Tugs (if and when required), linesmen orders, berthing assignments for vessels along with attendance of Customs, Coast Guard, sanitary Authorities and Migrations.
- We ensure the adherence to regulations in force nation-wide to spare Principals from related contingencies.
- We ensure accurate and timely response to all e-mail requests.
- Seek for most effective scheduling of husbandry deliveries to vessels, boarding of shore technical Service suppliers, tools, etc.
- Have Master and Crew assisted with personal requirements in coordination with Principals, as required.
- Subsidiary company with nationwide coverage of towing services, following port regulations and/or special requirements by Master and/or Owners to ensure best market tariffs for these services including but not limited to ordinary docking / undocking of ocean going vessels, towing services, etc.
- Interact with General Agents for precise and timely performance of ShipOwners / Managers Requirements for technical, legal and Husbandry issues as it may be the case
- Coordinate surveys, joint-inspections tests to be followed up by Port, Flag, Class Inspectors, etc
NSC stands for quality in modern maritime shipping.
CONAY S.A. is one of the leading companies dedicated to the transport of goods along the Parana-Paraguay's Waterways.
Maruba is the largest shipping company in Argentina having a wide variety of services and a human resources base of well over 600 employees.
Compania Argentina de Remolques is an Argentinian Barge Transport Company currently attending port calls in Buenos Aires, Zarate and Rosario.
Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires
|VESSEL||VESSEL TYPE||STATUS||PORT / ROADS||TERMINAL||ETA||ARRIVED||ETS||NEXT PORT||NEXT TERMINAL||NEXT ETA||REMARKS||UPDATED ON|